MEEC Private School Administrators are cordially invited to attend a seminar hosted by Alliance InfoSystems and Barracuda Networks on how to create a secure network that protects students from cyber bullying and abuse.
Kevin Sheu, Product Marketing Manager at Barracuda Networks, will address these topics and introduce an integrated software solution that enables school administrators to manage student web usage while providing safe access to educational content. Attendees will learn how to :
· Prevent cyber bullying on school property
· Ensure students are using social media appropriately
· Monitor and store social media messages for effective follow-up
· Protect students from dangerous content
· Meet compliance requirements while still allowing access to websites and online tools that promote learning
This seminar is geared toward administrators at K-12 private institutions, but is open to everyone. Seating is limited to two administrators per school. Reserve your spot now!
Price of Admission: Free of charge
Date: Friday, November 8, 2013
Time: 9:30AM – 12:00PM
UMBC Technology Center
Main Seminar Room
1450 S. Rolling Road,
Baltimore, MD 21227